In this advanced manipulation tutorial I will show you how I created a lady floating in the air in the middle of a forest. We will create beautiful light effects and realistic depth of field.
This is a detailed tutorial that covers many topics:
– Turn day into night in Photoshop
– Complex masking made easy with Calculations
– Creating depth maps (for realistic depth of field)
– Easy hair painting using custom brush
– Create a hair brush
– Create realistic light glows
– Light effects using the brush tool
– Working with particle stock and creating your own
– Create the light effects: 30:38
– Create the depth map: 57:21
– Add the floating woman: 1:08:01
This tutorial can be followed in Photoshop CS6, CC, CS5, CS4 or CS3
This tutorial was supposed to be for premium members only but I decided I would give it for free, It’s Christmas after all. Thanks for your support.
1:28 Create the canvas and create a basic background
7:35 Extract the model from the background
12:30 Model adjustments
16:40 Use overlay effects with blend modes
22:05 Abstract colorful shapes
24:40 Using the Flame Painter in Photoshop
35:30 Bend the light for abstract effects
53:40 Final adjustments
People have been asking me how I created the abstract shapes from my “Light Shape Megapack” In this video I will show you the method I use to create those abstract shapes using this free but cool software.
Welcome to another PSD Box tutorial. In this tutorial I will show you how to turn a free stock image into a beautiful manipulation. You will learn how to manipulate light and how to create beautiful realistic shadows.