Splinters of the Past (Premium subscription Giveaway) – Free Tutorial
Create a Fantasy Manipulation with Light Effects in Photoshop
In this advanced manipulation tutorial I will show you how I created a lady floating in the air in the middle of a forest. We will create beautiful light effects and realistic depth of field.
This is a detailed tutorial that covers many topics:
– Turn day into night in Photoshop
– Complex masking made easy with Calculations
– Creating depth maps (for realistic depth of field)
– Easy hair painting using custom brush
– Create a hair brush
– Create realistic light glows
– Light effects using the brush tool
– Working with particle stock and creating your own
– Create the light effects: 30:38
– Create the depth map: 57:21
– Add the floating woman: 1:08:01
This tutorial can be followed in Photoshop CS6, CC, CS5, CS4 or CS3
Make a fantasy wallpaper in Photoshop
Make an evil angel in Photoshop Tutorial – Dark Fallen Angel
I’m quite excited about this tutorial. It’s more about body retouching techniques than manipulation because I will show you how to smoothen skin, add hair, makeup and of course how to get to the result you see on the preview.
Simply For Your – Manipulation Tutorial
Adjustment layers are one of the most important features for me when it comes to photo manipulations. I use them a lot because it’s a non destructing way of working and it allows me, once the artwork is finished, to make adjustments and make it all look the way I want.
In this tutorial you will see how making use of Fill Layers, Gradient Maps and Photo Filters you can create any ambient light and color that you want.
Dont Leave Me – Tutorial
Welcome to another PSD Box tutorial. In this tutorial I will show you how to turn a free stock image into a beautiful manipulation. You will learn how to manipulate light and how to create beautiful realistic shadows.