In this advanced manipulation tutorial I will show you how I created a lady floating in the air in the middle of a forest. We will create beautiful light effects and realistic depth of field.
This is a detailed tutorial that covers many topics:
– Turn day into night in Photoshop
– Complex masking made easy with Calculations
– Creating depth maps (for realistic depth of field)
– Easy hair painting using custom brush
– Create a hair brush
– Create realistic light glows
– Light effects using the brush tool
– Working with particle stock and creating your own
– Create the light effects: 30:38
– Create the depth map: 57:21
– Add the floating woman: 1:08:01
This tutorial can be followed in Photoshop CS6, CC, CS5, CS4 or CS3
I’m quite excited about this tutorial. It’s more about body retouching techniques than manipulation because I will show you how to smoothen skin, add hair, makeup and of course how to get to the result you see on the preview.
Adjustment layers are one of the most important features for me when it comes to photo manipulations. I use them a lot because it’s a non destructing way of working and it allows me, once the artwork is finished, to make adjustments and make it all look the way I want.
In this tutorial you will see how making use of Fill Layers, Gradient Maps and Photo Filters you can create any ambient light and color that you want.
Welcome to another PSD Box tutorial. In this tutorial I will show you how to turn a free stock image into a beautiful manipulation. You will learn how to manipulate light and how to create beautiful realistic shadows.