In this tutorial I will show you how to create a simple scene in Photoshop using photomanipulation techniques. Although the scene itself is simple and is made of only a few stock images, creating the masks, illumination and shadows can be a little challenging. So in this video I will show you how to face this challenging tasks.
The tutorial is made with Photoshop CC. You can use any version of Photoshop but the final result may not have the same color tones.
In this advanced manipulation tutorial I will show you how I created a lady floating in the air in the middle of a forest. We will create beautiful light effects and realistic depth of field.
This is a detailed tutorial that covers many topics:
– Turn day into night in Photoshop
– Complex masking made easy with Calculations
– Creating depth maps (for realistic depth of field)
– Easy hair painting using custom brush
– Create a hair brush
– Create realistic light glows
– Light effects using the brush tool
– Working with particle stock and creating your own
– Create the light effects: 30:38
– Create the depth map: 57:21
– Add the floating woman: 1:08:01
This tutorial can be followed in Photoshop CS6, CC, CS5, CS4 or CS3